Speech therapy is the assessment and treatment of communication problems and speech disorders.
It is performed by speech-language pathologists (SLPs), which are often referred to as a speech therapist. Speech therapy techniques are used to improve communication.
Care You Can Count On
- SLPs work with the full range of human communication and swallowing disorders in individuals of all ages. They:
- Evaluate and diagnose speech, language, communication, and swallowing disorders
- Treat speech, language, communication, and swallowing disorders
- Provide training and education to family/caregivers and other professionals
- Work collaboratively with professionals from many other disciplines
Join Our Family of Happy Clients
Getting quality Home Care with Care Connections At Home is easier than ever. Let our family treat your loved ones like family!