A Faster and More Comfortable Stroke Recovery In the Comfort of Home
The road to recovery following a stroke can be extremely challenging for the stroke survivor and his or her loved ones. The impacts and damage following a stroke can be extensive and far-reaching, spanning physical, cognitive, and emotional domains. From memory loss, paralysis, and speech impairments, to the inability to perform basic activities of daily living, the limitations that the stroke survivor must work through are numerous. At Home Care Assistance, we understand the many challenges with which stroke survivors struggle and we pride ourselves in providing professional assistance and specialized stroke care for a smoother and more effective rehabilitation at home.
A Stroke can be can an extremely trying medical event to recover from, making even simple tasks such as brushing teeth, bathing, or getting dressed in the morning a constant struggle. Our caregivers provide assistance with daily activities while focusing on helping our clients regain independence. With the help of a professional caregiver from Care Connections At Home, stroke survivors are able to recover more quickly and live a better quality of life in the comfort of their homes.
Our custom stroke care plans include:
- Creating a personalized care plan tailored to specific needs and preferences
- Support in physical, occupational, and/or speech therapy
- Providing a positive and safe environment
- Promoting optimal health with mental and physical exercise
- Assistance with a wide spectrum of daily activities, including healthy meal preparation, bathing, and walking
- Medication reminders
- Transportation for follow-up appointments and errands
- Companionship and support throughout recovery
- Encouraging social interaction and active social ties
The support you or your loved one needs to thrive following a stroke is just a phone call away. Our Care Managers are available 24/7 to discuss your care options.