There may be times when care is needed following a surgery. Care Connections At Home is here to provide whatever you may need post-surgery. Our expert team can assist with wound care, meal preparation, personal care needs, and much more. We are here to care for you every step of the way through your recovery.
Postoperative care is the care you receive after a surgical procedure. In some cases, you may not be able to care for yourself for a while after your surgery. You may need a caregiver to help tend to your wounds, prepare food, keep you clean, and support you will you move around. We can provide the wide range of care you may need.
In-Home Post-Operative Care: Once you have been discharged from the hospital, you may need assistance to remain safe and comfortable. Our staff of Skilled nurses, CNA’s, HHA, and companions are trained to care for you by:
· Following discharge orders from your physician
· Assist with meal preparation.
· Medication reminders and medication management
· Pickup prescriptions, grocery shopping or do errands.
· Transport you follow up appointments.
· Provide instruction for care of wounds.
· Skilled wound care.